Aug 31, 2011
Rivalry Relay Race 2011- Smokin' Hot Mamas
I did my first relay race August 27, 2011. Christy and I and 3 other friends ran from U of U to BYU a total of 64 miles. We each ran 3 legs, anywhere from 2.5-5.7 miles each. My 3 legs were 2.5, 4.2 and 3.3 miles a total of 10 miles. It wasn't easy especially when it was 97 degress outside and each leg had some kind of hill. We started training back in March when we signed up for the race, at first I wasn't really excited to go run, but now I can't wait to do a 1/2 marathon or another relay race.
Leaving to do my last leg 3.3 miles
Finishing my last leg
Smokin' Hot Mamas running to the finish line
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We did awesome!! even though I got sick, I still loved it! Can't wait to do another one.
ReplyDelete