Jan 19, 2009

It looks like I have became a BLOGGER, I never thought this day would come. I have to thank my SISTER for helping me out on this, if it wasn't for her; I would NOT have done this. Jeff and I have been MARRIED for 5 years in MAY. I can't BELIEVE how the time has passed. We are still WAITING patiently for a wonderful spirit to come from our Heavenly Father. We are going on 4 years of trying, so if anybody has any IDEAS please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. glad to see you wrote your first post, when I was setting it all up I was tempted to post for you. sorry, I guess I can't let my lil' "swister" grow up. Hope you have fun being a blogger:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world! I love my friedns blogs, and seeing what you are up to. I have thought about the love and logic classes as well. I would like to have Rob take it too, but it is hard to fit his schedule. Lately though I feel like I need some extra help with these three:)
    I know you will have a baby soon, just try to enjoy this time. I could tell you tons of stories of friends and family that were in your situation and they all thought it would never happen either. My sister-in-law was married for 5 years and they adopted a perfect baby boy 7 months ago. My friend Angela in my ward couldn't get pregnant for 6 years and didn't know why, now she can't stop:)She just had her 4th last month. My personal favorite is Amy in my ward was told she could never have children so 3 months ago she adopted a newborn---the interesting part is that she got pregnant during the adoption process and she is due in February---her babies will be 4 months apart!!! God knows what you need and it will come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog Jess! Your pictures are beautiful. I don't know much, but I agree with Tiffanie's comment. I know of a couple in our previous ward who were told they could never have children. They eventually adopted two beautiful children, then a few years after adopting the second child they got pregnant and had their daughter. We wish you luck through everything and want you to know how much we love you and will continue praying for you two. Heavenly Father will bless you with you His best!

    ReplyDelete