Jan 24, 2009
Parent Love and Logic
So Christy and I are taking this class called Parenting Love and Logic through the Jordan School District. Her and Brad took it a couple of years ago and said they learned alot from it. Ever since they took it, I thought it would be interesting to take since Jeff and I are hoping to have kids one day, and we are always called to Primary since we have been married. Our first assignment in the class was to have NO ANGER. We don't have any kids right now, but my job causes me to get mad all the time; it's just to stressful at times and I take it out on Jeff. I feel bad because it's not his fault I can't stand my job. Hopefully I will learn alot from this class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
did you see I posted about the class as well? I'm so excited for our next class. How are you doing on the no anger? I'm doing pretty good considering what happened wednesday. I catch myself but haven't showed any, I'm so proud of myself. And because of it, I can tell a difference in Race. He made me the cutest pic today just cuz he loves his mommy. it made me cry.
ReplyDeleteHey Jess,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have a blog now. Cute pics, I especially like the one at the bottom. I've hear the logic parenting class is awesome! I think about you a lot. You've turned into such an example for me Jess. It's strange to consider where we were both at in our lives 10 yrs. ago (holy crap we're getting old.) Love you lots!
Tiff
okay jess when you gonna get some more pics on here. do i need to do it for you? come on get with the program here!!!j/k love ya, ta ta for now.......
ReplyDeleteyep i'm posting again, when are you going too?! j/k. that's not why i'm on here. I tag you for 6 things that make you happy. check out my blog for the info.....
ReplyDelete