Feb 23, 2009

Family

Last night we had my parents, Joey, Christy and her family came over for BBQ chicken. I love being with my family. They are such amazing people. My sister and her husband have 3 kids. Race (5), Shelby (3) and Kamryn (born in Aug). It was so cute watching Jeff play with the kids. We are going to Disneyland next week with them, so Jeff was showing them Disneyland on the map. Then he started showing them where he went on his mission. It was so cute watching Race and Shelby be so intrigued and excited. I can tell he is going to be an amazing father to our children.

2 comments:

  1. How fun. Did you guys get to travel around his mission?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun on this wonderful vacation. We are so greatful for our children. The love in there hearts for which they share. You all knew what to do to fulfill a dream. A dream of being together for one more time, because of not knowing how our life will be. With the rollercoaster life we are struggling with right now. I didn`t think I could take any more challenges in my life. But God gave us one more to conquer.. You both have been an inspiration to my well being. With out you my life would not be whole. You have wonderful faith and a deep testimony of the gospel and I am grateful for every moment. And That you have such a wonderful husband to share the gospel with. His priesthood in your home has helped you through the difficult struggles. I am so blessed..
    With All My Deepest Love MOm

    ReplyDelete