Oct 18, 2009

Update

It has been many months since my last post, so I am going to update you on what has happened.

March- We went to DISNEYLAND, so much FUN; with the whole family. Jeff and I, Christy, Brad and their kids, Joey and my parents. We decided that it would be FUN to go together, especially what has happened last year with my dad's health. I will post pictures later.

April- Not a whole lot happened. Brandon and Trish welcomed their little BABY boy to this world on April 30th.

May- Jeff and I CELEBRATED 5 YEARS of marriage on the 18th. We went to Park City and stayed at the Westgate for the weekend. I am truly blessed to have Jeff in my life.

June- Jeff and I went to Las Vegas for 4 days. We went to one of those timeshare meetings, so BORING. The nice thing we got out of it, was a 2 day stay at South Pointe, in Las Vegas. It was off the strip, but a very nice hotel.

July- Jeff declared his CANDIDACY for Herriman City Council.

August- NOTHING

September- Primary Elections, there were 7 People running for City Council. Unfortunately, Jeff didn't make it, but he never gives up and that is what I LOVE about him.

2 comments:

  1. It is about time for a post from you:) Sounds like you guys are keeping busy! Are you really ready to be a politicians wife:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! you did it. great post, keep it up sis or I'm gonna have to do it for you;)

    ReplyDelete