I have been married to a wonderful man for 7 years, I am truly grateful for him. This year for our anniversary, Jeff and I went to Orlando, FL. A couple of years ago we stayed at a Timeshare in Park City and of course they make you go take their tours and try to have you sign up for the timeshare. We always tell them no, so they give us a deal on a room for 4 days 3 nights and this year we decided to go to Orlando since we fly for free. We left May 17th and got in on May 18th, which is our anniversary. We stayed at the Westgate Town Center. We had so many things planned and of course we couldn't do all of them. The one thing we do every year on our Anniversary is go to the Temple, and I was so excited that the Orlando Temple was only 2o mins away. Since we were so tired from the plane ride, we went on the 19th. It was so beautiful inside and out. The session we went to only had 15 people total, including the temple workers. It's amazing how different it is outside of Utah. Friday we couldn't decide if we wanted to go to DisneyWorld or Universal Studios, finally decided on Universal Studios because of the Harry Potter ride, "WOW" is all I can say about that ride. The first time we waited about 50 mins to get on it, and it was worth the wait.
We were able to rent a Ford Mustang

Orlando Temple
you never did tell me about your trip. I didn't even know you went to universal. How fun! Glad you guys were able to go. love ya!
ReplyDelete