Apr 21, 2011

Its About Love

As most of you know Jeff and I are going through LDS Family Services to adopt. We have approved for over a year now. I would like to ask each of you, if you know somebody who is thinking about placing their baby up for adoption, please think of us. We have profile on itsaboutlove.org, profile ID is 23957587.

1 comment:

  1. I have thought about you lately. My sister in law is starting up the adoption paperwork again since they adopted through lds 3 years ago. They have had a couple situations that have brought hope than disapointment all in a couple weeks. Their baby is out there somewhere and they are being led to him...just takes a few twists and turns to get there....I will think of you if any opportunities come up. I have thought that if one of my close family members were to get pregnant(there are a couple "dumb" teens in my life) you would be a great option because I would know the baby would be in a good family but distant enough where my little sister for example wouldn't be too involved in the raising of the child. I would take her "baby" but she would push her way into my life and it wouldn't be a good situation the way she is right now...not saying that she is pregnant, but she is young, stupid and attached to every boy she meets....Anyway, I will be thinking of you and know you guys will be blessed with being parents one day, after all of the twists and turns:)

    ReplyDelete