Mar 21, 2010

March

After many months of praying and waiting, Jeff and I finally got approved through LDS Family Services to adopt. We are very excited and thrilled that we will be able to start our family after years of being unsuccessful. It has been very hard for the past 5 years to watch others close to us become pregnant, but we know that our Father in Heaven has a different plan for us, he knows what is best.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Congratulations! I'm way excited for both of you. You'll be such awesome parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, to being approved & to a new post;) LOL!! Love ya. keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very excited for you guys :).. I can actually say i know how it feels :P. (going on 9 years) You want to hear something funny? When you sent out that email to my mom she called me and they thought it was me that got approved! I was like um.. no unless someone else did it for us! We have been really thinking about moving on to adoption.. I really want to try IVF first though. but probably in the next year or so. So I am curious as to how it all works. Good luck guys! Hopefully you don't have to wait too long. We need another shower so I can see you guys again :P.

    ReplyDelete