Nov 10, 2013

Infertility Trial


Today in Relief Society we talked about going through trials and how you should be able to talk to your family, friends and neighbors what you are going through. Here we go, I’m going to try it. Jeff and I have been trying to start a family for 8.5 years; it has been a long and hard road, like a rollercoaster. Who knew that we would have this issue just looking at the rest of our family?  I’ve had many up and down moments of where I just scream or cry. There are times where I am ok about going through this trial; it has helped my testimony grow.  I am so grateful for a wonderful companion who is there for me. He knows when I just need a hug from him and cry on his shoulders or when I just need to talk about what is going on. I’m grateful that he is a worthy priesthood holder who can bless me with comfort blessings.  Infertility is really hard to talk about, even though I have realized so many more people that I know who have gone through it; but it's still so hard to talk about with them. Now after being married for 9.5 years and it has been just Jeff and I, I am so scared to have a little one join our family. Of course I will have joy and happiness when that time comes; it will be so different worrying about another human being besides ourselves. I know my Heavenly Father loves me, there is a reason why we are going through this trial.  I've heard it so many times during those comfort blessings, and when the time comes we will know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment